Final reality checks
- Do not commit yourself in any way before completely evaluating the franchise. Ask specific questions about anything which is not clear from the prospectus. Do the people seem honest and open? Are they trying too hard to sell the franchise to you? Do not allow yourself to be hurried into making a decision.
- Get a sample contract for your solicitor to examine. Do not pay any non-refundable deposit and do not part with money until the draft agreement is seen by a solicitor. Never enter into any franchise agreement without legal advice.
Tel: 0203 962 20020
Registered address: PolkaDot Consulting Limited, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
MyWaggyTails is fully insured. Licensed for Home Boarding and Day-Care by South Oxfordshire Council – Licence Number: 20174
This website and its content is copyright of Polkadot Consulting Limited (trading as MyWaggyTails)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.