- The franchisor has already shown the business can work
- You can use a recognised and registered trade mark and brand name, with the existing investment in branding, content and promotional collateral without your own added expense of duplicating assets.
- A good franchise operation will give you full support, from induction and launch through ongoing support and advice
- You will almost always be given exclusive rights to the franchise in a specified territory or to an exclusive client base. There will still be competition from other related businesses.
- Financing the business is likely to be more straightforward. Some franchisors have relationships with banks and can help you borrow money, and local enterprise initiatives may supply start-up finance.
Tel: 0203 962 20020
Registered address: PolkaDot Consulting Limited, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
MyWaggyTails is fully insured. Licensed for Home Boarding and Day-Care by South Oxfordshire Council – Licence Number: 20174
This website and its content is copyright of Polkadot Consulting Limited (trading as MyWaggyTails)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.