- Carry out your own market research in your proposed territory. Even if the business works elsewhere, you need to be sure it will work in your area. What is the likely customer base? What competition is there? What are the long-term prospects?
- Prepare a business plan, just as you would for any other start-up business. Base this on your own market research and on your own financial projections – not those provided by the franchisor. Consult your professional advisers for any help you need
Tel: 0203 962 20020
Registered address: PolkaDot Consulting Limited, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
MyWaggyTails is fully insured. Licensed for Home Boarding and Day-Care by South Oxfordshire Council – Licence Number: 20174
This website and its content is copyright of Polkadot Consulting Limited (trading as MyWaggyTails)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.