(Join our webinar ‘Setting up a dog business’. Watch our videos. Explore our website.)
Is it right for you?
Are you right for the dog business?
Options – what makes sense for you?
Dog walking? Home Boarding? Day Care Centre?
Is it financially viable for you?
How will you get by financially whilst you get your business going?
What timeline are you thinking of?
Long term (12 months +), medium term (6-12 months), short term (2-6 months)?
Once you’ve made a decision to tentatively proceed, realistically, how long is the planning process (legal/licensing/training/ operational planning/marketing/launch) before you can ‘go live’?
Dog walking – minimum 4-6 weeks
Home boarding – minimum of 3 months
Doggy Day-Care – 3-6 months
How do you want to proceed?
Sign up for our Prospectus
Have an initial conversation with MyWaggyTails?
Drop me an email, give me a call or book a convenient slot
- Email – [email protected],; or
- Call me on 0203 393 2093 for a chat
- Book a convenient slot
Get help – check out our Business and Marketing Support (link)
Come on, what are you waiting for?
Tel: 0203 962 20020
Registered address: PolkaDot Consulting Limited, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
MyWaggyTails is fully insured. Licensed for Home Boarding and Day-Care by South Oxfordshire Council – Licence Number: 20174
This website and its content is copyright of Polkadot Consulting Limited (trading as MyWaggyTails)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.