Franchise partners – who we’re looking for
Franchise partners – Who are we looking for?
No one person is the same as the next. We’re looking for franchise partners who are likely to exhibit the following:-
- A love and passion for dogs
- An affinity with and an understanding of dogs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sociable, outgoing and empathetic
- Highly motivated, hard-working, organised and up for some more learning
- A good level of fitness
- Business experience is advantageous, but it is not essential.
- The drive and determination to make your business succeed even on a dark, wet, cold winter’s morning.
- People with the financial resources or access to funds, for the initial investment but most importantly, to sustain you through getting your business up and running.
- Someone looking for an exciting new challenge and life chapter.
As the Kennel Club counsel, if you’re in need of experience in handling dogs, you might want to consider volunteering at your local kennels or rescue centre. They’ll often house a good range of dogs of various sizes, age and temperament, so you’ll be fit to face whatever comes your way.
Consider attending courses in animal first aid, pet medication or even animal psychology as gaining a diploma or certificate in any of these would showcase your commitment to the dog’s welfare and impress clients. MyWaggyTails includes canine first aid training as part of our franchise framework training.
Tel: 0203 962 20020
Registered address: PolkaDot Consulting Limited, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
MyWaggyTails is fully insured. Licensed for Home Boarding and Day-Care by South Oxfordshire Council – Licence Number: 20174
This website and its content is copyright of Polkadot Consulting Limited (trading as MyWaggyTails)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.