What is a franchise?
- When you take on a franchise, you are basically copying a product or service idea which someone else (the franchisor) has already shown to work.
- Buying into a franchise significantly reduces the chance of failure starting your own business from scratch with the increased potential for time and money ‘wasted’ doing the wrong things, trying to find the right ways of working, best suppliers and all such things.
- You still have the opportunity to be your own boss and choose your own hours – but with the support and backup of an established business.
- Is it right for me?
Tel: 0203 962 20020
Registered address: PolkaDot Consulting Limited, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
MyWaggyTails is fully insured. Licensed for Home Boarding and Day-Care by South Oxfordshire Council – Licence Number: 20174
This website and its content is copyright of Polkadot Consulting Limited (trading as MyWaggyTails)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.