- The cost may be more than meets the eye. MyWaggyTails doesn’t believe that applies to their franchise portfolio, but it up to each partner to satisfy themselves.
- You have to agree to operate within certain limits. The contract between you and the franchisor will usually regulate what you are allowed to do. In the case of MyWaggyTails, our approach is ‘light touch’. We don’t want to create a ‘big corporate’ feel. Personal touches and personalities are very important to us. You can only sell your franchise to a buyer approved by the franchisor, which won’t unreasonably be withheld, but we need to be happy they will build on your good work and not damage our brand and reputation.
- You are exposed to risks which are outside your control. For example, the franchisor failing to fulfil its obligations (eg providing support in the form of advertising or training or going out of business)
Tel: 020 3393 2093
Registered address: PolkaDot Consulting Limited, 3rd Floor, 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE
MyWaggyTails is fully insured. Licensed for Home Boarding and Day-Care by South Oxfordshire Council – Licence Number: 20174
This website and its content is copyright of Polkadot Consulting Limited (trading as MyWaggyTails)
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.